Well, it’s been a while since I’ve posted, but it’s nice to see that people are still reading my blog despite this. So, here’s a brief update off the top of my head.
- Elections are coming up here in the U.S. (and in Canada, too. but quite frankly, the US elections are always a little more exciting–I think that most Canadians would agree with my opinion on this). If I had the opportunity to vote (which I do not–at least not right now) I would most likely lean towards the Democrats. I think that religion really does not have a place in politics, particularly when Christianity is seen as the only religion to consider. I see a lot of Romney/Ryan signs on lawns. Unfortunately, Indiana is typically a red state.
- Francis has been doing well. He has the occasional outburst and shows his displeasure when he is left behind at home (he tips the garbage bin over and makes a mess).
- Teemu is still doing well. He’s been a little more affectionate lately. I’m not sure if it’s because he’s still a little jealous of the dog. However, he is still as demanding and ornery as ever. If I could attach a celebrity voice to Teemu, it would probably be Joe Pesci. (Francis would be Jeff Daniels).
- I’m making dinner. We’re having pork roast, roasted potatoes and broccoli (normally, I have another vegetable that’s not so starchy, but I think I’ll make a juice smoothy later and sneak in some veggies).
- The leaves have changed colours. It’s very pretty. I was never really a fan of fall, growing up in the west because it was just a reminder that the weather was going to get cold. But here with all of the deciduous trees, it’s quite nice.
- I’m working a lot. I’ve taken over some extra duties from someone at work and it’s been crazy busy. Enough said about that.
- B.B. is working a lot.
- My stomach just growled at me. I think that I’ll go and eat dinner.
- Stay tuned….